Schlosshotel Junkernhees
(Castle hotel Junkernhees)
57223 Kreuztal-Junkernhees
Tel. 02732/13 98         Fax 02732/5 76 14
Latitude 50.9500N     Longitude 7.9500E
The original Schloss (castle) was built in 1523 and was "remodeled" in 1698
The 2 illustrations shown below are taken from the Schlosshotel Junkernhees brochure
Kitchen of 2nd castle
The first Johann (von Dornsiffen) was a vassal of the lord of Junkernhees
Click here to go to The DORNSEIF Family Home Page at: